Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What's She Working With???

Hey Gurlies, The Diva here, while this is not my normal look of the day, it is something I want to show off because I know I have a few teen lurkers and I want to show them a little sumthin, sumthin, for going out to the club with friends...So here is a side GaGa for the day:

Now I understand that its standard practice to show a little (or a lot depending on the person) of skin, when we are at the club, but sorry gurls, the Diva doesn't always follow the rules, and as such, I set the trend.  The following is what I wore to the club the other night with my sister Tia.  I believe you can still be sexy, eye catching and alluring, while being covered up. Let's learn to leave a little mystery, let 'em work for it hunnays...LOL.

 The look is a smorgasbord  of collectables in my closet, since my sister decided she wanted to dance at last minute notice, I had to put on something quick, I think it came out quite showstopping if you ask the Diva...Heyyy
My Fishscale throw, from the Villan collection and Camoscio Platforms in Taupe are available at Meghindo's,  from Meghindo Romano (my girl...woot woot); the Cross Top Sequin tank in Champagne is from Gyorgyna Larnia of LG femme fame. Additionally, the Sequin jeans I'm rocking  in Nacre are from Redgrave.  Now, in order to give my fit some L.I.F.E.; I threw on my Ofelia II Shades from Role Optic, now Bayybe, if you want some realistic, straight stunning shades/sunglasses to make 'em pause and double-take, take that taxi down to Role Optic, Mr. Rohal Schnyder, is not to be denied...He is the truth when it comes to his shades, don't believe me, go and see for yourself...

My accessories are as follows:  Bangles in Brown from the Takara Collection at Mandala (Right hand) , Left hand: Wide Bangle in Copper from +Plus, SN( if you're not familiar with +Plus, hunnay, you are missing out, in my opinion +Plus has the accessories on lock, everything from bags, belts, and bangles, in metals, pastels, and African/Animal prints... I love +Plus, and trust, once you visit, so will you; +Plus gets an A plus from the Diva.) Chain belt in Gold is from the JA Collection at Glow Studio, which is also available in Silver.  My necklace (not shown) which is hard to see due to my throw is Necklace Hearts in Gold of  Ryca Jewelry from Ryca Doobie (also available in Silver) and you know I had to kill 'em for the night so the Diva switched it up and gave them some Blonde Ambition..Ha/ Hair: Blythe in Blonde Fun from Lelutka.

Now, pay no mind to the effects in the pics, as previously stated, the Diva is teaching herself the wonders of digital photography, thus every time I learn something new, I'm going to attempt to showcase it, but back to the night at hand.  Bayybe, we had ourselves a ball and two or three, we went to my girl Meko's RL Bday party, and party we did. And even though we had the nakies up in the club, the Diva still got all kinds of love, so it goes to show, that you can be sexy, and a showstopper, and still make 'em wonder what you working with...Chillle

Okay Hunnays, I know there's a sale somewhere or a new fall collection that I must see, so I will be checking in later, as always, comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated... Later Dollbabies!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment