Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My introduction....

Sooo Crazy...this is my first post of my first blog...yay me!!!  Okay first let's get the formalities out of the way, allow me to introduce myself, my name is GenysisGwynn, but if you call me that I will not answer...so, please meet GG. GG is an enigma, I am sassy, sophisticated, I'm hood and around the way girl, I am a fashionista, and Casual Cassie all in one, but to know me is to love me and on some days..want to ring my neck, but I'm extremely loyal and sensitive, I'm a girl's girl, loves to shop, fascinated with fashion, and a slave to stilettos. and I created this blog, to give those who work really hard without much recognition a platform, feel free to send me tips, tricks, pointers, and helpful suggestions.  Remember, I'm new to this club, I may stumble, I may trip, but, even if I fall, I always get back up to do it all over again. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read my rants, and I hope you like the part of me that I'm sharing, along with the clothes, shoes, hair, and accessories. Well...here goes everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment