Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Funni how time flies...

Goodness me, where did the Summer go?, I feel as though one day I went to sleep and it was June, and woke up mid dream, only to realize it was August..Geesh!   Well, that being said, I thought it would befitting to show some of the last tidbits of Summer to you before we blink and its Labor Day...Let's go for a ride, shall we?

First, I bring to you a Ruffle Maxi dress from Ebony Khan, of Hucci, I know I'm not alone when I say I love Ebony's style, which in my opinion is a mix of Sexiness, a wee bit of Lady, and dare I say "Hoochie" for the Hoochie-mama in all of us (I kid). This Maxi dress is one of my favorites, since I love long flowy dresses, you know on those hot summer days...we ladies need all the breeze we can get, especially in those delicate areas...right girls, I happen to be wearing the Blue Batik of the set, which comes in 4 other flowy delicate colors, including: Purple, Green, and Blue Animal, and Pink Batik. This dress is perfect for those evening dates with your special someone, or maxing out that Platinum Amex Card on weekend shopping sprees with the girls...Another thing I want to mention is Ebony "werks it out" as we say in fashion corners, in terms of prints, quality, style and budget.  No matter how intricate the detail of the prim or sculpty, it will always fit your budget, and I'm sure my fellow shoppers really appreciate that, quality without breaking that Gucci wallet...Heyyyy...

Next...OMG..I'm so excited about this...its from the woman close to my fashion heart...Meghindo Romano of Meghindo's...OOO Wee, I love this woman...she can do no wrong in my eye...whether it be dresses, gowns, skirts, pants, jeans, Meggy as I affectionately call her, brings grace, sex appeal, and sass to every prim she puts her hands on.  Its very hard for me to stop in her store and just look, I always walk out with something, no matter how many times I say to myself GG, we are not going to get anything, I feel as though I'm a kid in a candy store when I go to Meg's.

First up is Panan, in Ocean Teal, an awesome mixture of Teal and Turquoise; (Wow, I love the sound of those two beautiful colors together), with gold accents. While I must admit I have been skipping out on my gym sessions, I did want to do justice to Meg's new Swimsuit line; Thus, I asked a good friend of mine who has a house on the beach, would she mind if I did some sunbathing? I must say, I was able to get a nice tan in this number, as it only covers just what is necessary and is definitely an eye catcher.This suit hugs you in all the right places, as I really dislike a swimsuit that doesn't provide you with the support you in need in the upper area, but this one fails to disappoint. F.I.E.R.C.E.N.E.S.S. is written all over this one, ladies,

Another Suit from Meg's swimsuit line and my personal favorite is Secretto...Now, talk about about an absolute stunner and head turner, all in one...this is not a suit for swimming, although, who am I to say you can't, but its my suggestion that when you hit the beach in this, it is for mere attention grabbing at its finest. A mix of of bronze and cream, with a interlocking cover  up in the middle, this suit will have heads turning and lips flapping, so don't be surprised if you are the topic of discussion for the day.

Yes, I know you're wondering why would I want to blog about swimsuits near the end of Summer, well Lovies, its not over yet.. And as long as the weather permits, I suggest, you spread your wings and fly on down to Meghindo's and pick up a sultry suit and get your show stopping on...

Well Divas and Gents, the waves are calling and the sand is hot, so until next time...Stay Fierce!!!

*Accessories for all my looks are the compliments of Ryca Doobie of RYCA Jewelry Please see below for details.




 Look #1 
Dress: Ruffle Maxi Dress (Blue Batik), Hucci
Accessories: Choker LX Platinum, Bangle D-Wave in Silver, Hoop De in Platinum (not shown), all from Ryca Jewelry
Hair: Upp382 in Blonde, Boon
Shoes:  Mayane Heels in Turquoise (not shown), Angelic Lefevre  
GG's Pug English Mink Dynasty Nicoletti, Zooby Pug


Look#2:
Swimsuit: Panan in Ocean Teal by Meghindo Romano of Meghindo's
Shoes: Sense 2 in Turquoise, N-Core
Hair: Upp382  in Blonde, Boon
Accessories: Necklace: CGN in Gold, Ryca Jewelry
Sunglasses: Ofelia II in Bronze, Role Optic






Look #3:
Swimsuit: Secretto in Bronze/Cream by Meghindo Romano, Meghindo's
Hair: Knotted Hair in Blonde, Lelutka
Shoes: Moody Bare Katherine in Gold, Stiletto Moody
Accessories: Earrings BRD (shrimp style) in Gold, Bracelet, charm DRP, in Gold, Ring: DSWR in Platinum (left hand), Bracelet, Chain MXD (right hand), in Gold: Ryca Jewelry
 


No comments:

Post a Comment